Our residential telephone service offers unmatched reliability with unlimited local calls. Plus, if there is ever an emergency, our residential service telephone is always available when you need it. No worries about charging the phone or minutes used…just crystal clear, reliable phone service.
|Local Telephone Service
|Includes unlimited local calling and call waiting
|Wide Area Calling
|Allows for unlimited calls to Massena and Anita or you can call one town for $6.99/month
|Allows you to have one additional phone number on your existing line
Additional calling features available
- Caller ID
- Caller Waiting ID
- Call Forward Busy
- Call Forward No Answer
Long Distance options
- Option One – $.14 per minute flat rate
- Option Two – $.10 per minute plus a monthly serving fee of $3.95
Additional service options
- Vacation rates are available for customers that take extended vacations.
- Have your payment withdrawn from your checking or savings account each month with Automatic Bill Pay. Contact our office for details.
- Copies can be made or faxes sent from our office for a small fee.
Lifeline - low income assistance
Low-income telephone assistance is available to qualifying low-income Iowans as part of a federal support program. “Lifeline Assistance” is available through Cumberland Telephone Company.
“Lifeline” is a plan that assists qualified low-income Iowans by providing a monthly credit on their telephone or internet bill.
Iowans who participate in one or more of the programs listed on the Low-Income Telephone Assistance Application are eligible for telephone assistance.
To apply for low-income telephone assistance, applicants should contact our office at 712-774-2221 for more information.